Self care is very important for body and mental health. Especially if you have chronic stress, insomnia, or just need a break. These five items are available from Target stores and you can order online without leaving your home.
- Weighted Blanket. Weighted blankets have become very popular. If you are social distancing and have not received a hug in weeks, rest assured this blanket can recreate a hug and may improve your sleep. It also combats stress and alleviates restless leg syndrome. Please keep in mind, young children should not use weighted blankets due to safety concerns.
- Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt with Lavender. I absolutely love Dr. Teal’s epsom salt. I add this to my bath water and soak for at least 30 minutes and I feel so relaxed afterwards. My favorite is the lavender scent. It really relaxes and calms my mind while bathing. Epsom salt is really good for achy muscles. Most importantly it’s affordable under five bucks.
- Pajama set. Everyone loves a good set of pajamas. I love this satin pajama set from target, it’s available in snake print too.
- Hot Cocoa. Sipping hot cocoa while watching a movie is my favorite. If you are a chocolate lover, you will love Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa Mix.
- A good movie. I love action movies and comedy. So, this month my favorite movie is Bad Boys for Life. I have watched it twice, it was so good.
Leave a Reply