Are you ready to start decorating for the holidays?
Here are some ways to get started:
- Purchase bows from your craft store to decorate a wreath for your front door
Wreaths with a fresh, natural look can make your front door inviting for family and friends.
- Buy a live Christmas tree or artificial tree to place in your home for the holidays .
- A live tree requires lots of water, a proper stand to secure the tree, and provides a nice scent.
- An artificial tree is an easy option because it requires less maintenance, can be used every year, and some come prelit.
- I personally like Christmas tree flocking, the appearance of snow and glitz is fabulous!
If you want to get fancy and turn your tree into a dress, check out this Home Depot DIY tutorial on how to make a Christmas tree dress http://gardenclub.homedepot.com/make-christmas-tree-dress/
- Decorate your dining room by adding a simple festive touch. I usually display a holiday centerpiece paired with a colorful runner.
- Lastly dress up your mantle if you have one. Display family photos, wooden signs, garland and hang those Christmas stockings.
Happy holidays!! Share any tips you may have for holiday decor.